RBI Recruitment 2018: The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has released a new notification for the recruitment of RBI Grade B Officer in its various branches all across the country. There are a total of 166 vacancies for the above post. As per the schedule, the registration process for the same will begin from July 4 and will continue till July 23, 2018. Selection process for RBI Grade B Officers will be done in three phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview. Phase-I Exam is on 16th August 2018 and Phase-II will be conducted on 07th September 2018. Candidates who will be selected after Phase-II o exam have to go through the final interview process. The candidates are requested to please go through each and every detail before applying so as to avoid any kind of discrepancy afterwards. Find out more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
AAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Job||RBI Grade B Officer|
|Number of vacancies||166|
|Last Date to Apply||23/07/2018|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of the posts:
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General – 127 vacancies
2. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR – 22 vacancies
3. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM – 17 vacancies
- Candidates who want to appear for the RBI officer exam-2018 must be a graduate from a recognized university or institute.He/She must have got 60% marks in the graduation while for the reserved category percentage is reduced to 50%. OR
- Candidates having Doctorate degree with aggregate 50% marks OR
- Candidates having masters’ degree with 55% marks will be allowed to apply. OR
- Candidates having post graduate diploma in management or Masters of Business administration. OR
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Company secretary or Cost Accountant can also apply for this examination.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 21 years and 30 years (both age included) to apply for RBI Grade B exam 2018 according to the rules of the recruiter. Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved candiadtes:
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
Pay Scale: All the Officers selected through RBI Grade B Exam will be given the annual salary of 12-14 Lac. Along with this CTC comes numerous emoluments and perks.
Selection Criteria:Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the online EXAM and interview.
Exam is conducted in three phases:
- Phase-I exam
- phase-II exam and
- interview process
Candidates have to clear all the three phases in order to get a confirmed post as a Grade B Officer in Reserve Bank of India.
Application Fee: Application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs 850/- while the fee for reserved category is just Rs 100/-.
Official Website: www.rbi.0rg
Important Dates: Interested candidates can apply before 23th July 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for these posts can do so by following the given procedure :
- The Application form has to be filled online on website www.rbi.0rg .
- First of all check the official advertisement for the recruitment from the website to know all the details of this.
- First register yourself by giving the necessary details.
- Then Click on the link to apply online for the job.
- The applicants details,photo and signature have to be uploaded in the Prescribed Size and Format.
- After which pay the application fee and submit it before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the RBI Recruitment process. The applicants must visit our website regularly for more updates and changes in the recruitment schedule