AAI Recruitment : The AAI (Airport Authority of India) has invited all the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Apprentices Posts. There are a total of 264 vacancies for the above post. As er the schedule, the registration process for the same will end on 18-02-2019. All the candidates interested in applying for Apprentices post, should have pursued B.Com/Full time B.E/ B.Tech Degree /Full Time regular MBA with relevant experience from a university recognized by the UGC . The candidates are requested to please go through each and every detail before applying so as to avoid any kind of discrepancy afterwards. Find out more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
AAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||264|
|Last Date to Apply||18-02-2019|
Company Name: Airports Authority of India
Name of the posts:
- Mechanical Engineering (Auto) – 06 vacancies
- Public Relations -02 vacancies
- Airport Terminal Mgt – 03
- Finance – 25
- Law – 01
- Communication Navigational Surveillance – 03
- Information Technology – 04
- Engineering Civil – 35
- Engineering Electrical – 14
- Diploma Apprentice – 91
- lTl Trade Apprentice – 80
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply must have passed Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Automobile/Graduation, with Degree/ PG Diploma in PR/ Journalism/10th Class/ 10+2 with 3 Years Diploma in Hotel Management or Graduation with Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)/Graduation with LLB from a recognized University/ Institute to be considered eligible.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 – 24 years old according to the rules of the recruiter. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST, OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Candidates.
Pay Scale: :The candidates selected will be offered generous pay package as per the rules and regulations.
Selection Criteria:Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the online test and interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Important Dates: Interested candidates can apply before 18-02-2019
Important Instructions to Apply for AAI Recruitment :
Interested candidates who want to apply for these posts can do so by following the given procedure :
- The Application form for the posts will be filled online on website www.aai.aero .
- View the official advertisement for the recruitment from the website to know all the important details before applying.
- Click on the link to apply online for the job.
- The applicants details,photo and signature have to be uploaded in the Prescribed Size and Format.
- After which pay the application fee and submit it before the last date.
Note: That is all we have regarding the AAI Recruitment process. The applicants must visit our website regularly for more updates and changes in the recruitment schedule