Amul India Recruitment 2018: Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited recently announced a number of vacancies for different posts for Amul India. Interested candidates can apply for various vacancies for the posts of Machine Operator, Supervisor, and other vacancies by applying online for the recruitment process. Candidates can find further details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc. below.
Amul India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Amul India|
|Name of the Job||Machine Operator, Supervisor and others|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||Apply as soon as possible|
Amul India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
Name of the posts:
- Machine Operator
- Counter Salesman
- Marketing HOD
- Production Supervisor
- Export Executive
- Purchase Executive
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have education till 12th or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected entirely on the basis of the written test, technical and HR interview.
Pay Scale: A good amount of salary will be given.
Age Criteria: Candidate should be above 18 years of age to be eligible for this job. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Application fees: There is no application fee to apply for the job.
Official Website: www.amuldiary.com
Important Instructions to Apply for Amul India Recruitment 2018:
- Open the website of the recruiter.
- Fill the application form carefully as the information in the form cannot be altered once the form has been submitted.
- Upload a passport size photograph and your signature and any other documents as asked during the application form.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- The online application form is the only official mode of application. The company will not accept any other application forms if submitted through any other mode.
Note: That is all the information regarding the Amul India Recruitment process. The candidates should read the official notification carefully before filling the form. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check this space and the organization’s website regularly.