APDCL Recruitment 2018: Good news for all government job seekers as Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL ) recently announced various openings in their organization for the posts of AAO, Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak, Mali, Driver. There are 1959 vacancies available for above mentioned posts for which they are looking to hire skilled and capable candidates. Aspirants looking to apply for the job can do so by submitting the online application form through their website on or before 19th September 2018. To get further details about the job such as the selection procedure, application fee, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc read the article below before applying for the vacancy.
APDCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL )|
|Job Role||AAO, Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak, Mali, Driver|
|Number of vacancies||1959|
|Last date to Apply||19th September 2018|
APDCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL )
Post Wise Detailed Information:
For candidates without experience in Power Sector :-
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 60
- Office cum Field Assistant – 1000
- Light Vehicle Driver – 25
- Sahayak – 872
For candidates with experience in Power Sector :-
- Office cum Field Assistant – (vacancies will be declared soon)
- Sahayak – (vacancies will be declared soon)
- Mali – 02
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold 8th/10th with Driving License/ITI/12th/Bachelor Degree from a recognized university/ board/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected completely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Document Verification/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Practical Test.
Pay Scale: A generous salary will be given to the selected candidates.
Age Criteria: Candidate applying for posts without experience in power sector should be between 21 to 44 years (Post 1), 18 to 44 years (Post 2,3,4) as on 01-01-2018 and those applying for posts with experience in power sector 18 to 52 years (Post 5-7) as on 31-03-2018 to apply for this job. Age relaxation rules will be applicable for the reserved category as decided by the hiring organization.
- For General/OBC/MOBC candidates application fee: Rs. 100/-
- For ST/SC candidates application fee is: Rs. 50/-
- For PWD candidates application fee is exempted.
Official Website: www.apdlc.org
Important Dates: The starting and ending date for the online application form is 25-08-2018 to 19-09-2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Click on the link to apply online for the job that you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form with details regarding name, address, qualification details, experience details.
- Upload the signature and photograph etc.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the APDCL Recruitment process. Before applying, all the candidates should read the official notification carefully. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.