APPSC Recruitment: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has been liberated a new job notification for all the job hunters. The organization gives the opportunities to the skilled and capable candidates to apply for 309 posts of Asst Executive Engineer (AEE). The candidates who are interested and eligible must submit their online application form on or before the last date i.e. 24th December 2018. To get further information about the recruitment like how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and much more candidates must read the complete article.
APPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Asst Executive Engineer (AEE)|
|Number of Vacancy||309|
|Last date to Apply||24th December 2018|
APPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Company: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Post-Wise Detail Information:
Carried Forward (CF)Vacancies
- AEE (Civil) (AP Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Dept )- 78
- AEE (Civil) ( Roads & Buildings Engg Service ) – 33
- AEE (Electrical) ( Roads & Buildings Engg. Service ) – 04
- AEE (Civil) ( A.P. Water Resources Dept )- 19
- AEE (Mech) (A.P. Water Resources Dept )- 02
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) ( A.P Panchayat Raj&RD Engg Service )- 03
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) ( A.P Tribal Welfare Engg Dept )- 03
- AEE (Civil) ( A.P Public Health & Municipal Engg Dept )- 02
- AEE (Civil) ( AP Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Dept )- 58
- AEE (Civil) ( Roads & Buildings Engineering Service) – 25
- AEE (Electrical) ( Roads & Buildings Engg. Service) – N/A
- AEE (Civil) (A.P. Water Resources Dept) – 45
- AEE (Mech) ( A.P. Water Resources Dept) – 05
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) ( A.P Panchayat Raj&RD Engg Service )- 32
- AEE (Civil/ Mech) ( A.P Tribal Welfare Engg Dept )- N/A
- AEE (Civil) ( A.P Public Health & Municipal Engg Dept )- N/A
Educational Qualification: Contenders willing to have this job should hold Bachelor’s degree (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering) from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age Limit: Contender age should be in the range of 18- 42 years as per counted from. Relaxation in age will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the recruiter rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in written exam.
Salary Offered: Please visit the official notification by the recruiter to get the complete details on same.
- Application fee – Rs. 250/-
- Examination fee – Rs. 120/-
- No exam fee for SC/ST/BC/PH/Others
- Last date for the submission of online application form is: 24-12-2018
- Last date for payment of fee is:23-12-2018
- Date of screening test – 10-02-2019
- Date of main exam – 01 & 02-04-2019
Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in
Instruction to Apply for APPSC Recruitment:
- Firstly visit the official website of the APPSC from the link given above.
- Now click on apply now button.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the form with all valid details.
- Now upload all the scanned documents, your latest photograph, and signature.
- Now submit the form and pay the application fee on or before the last date as mentioned above.
Note: Here is all the information related to the APPSC Recruitment. Candidates must go through the official advertisement of the recruitment for more details. To know more details of these types of vacancies visit our website regularly.