BARC Recruitment 2018: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is going to conduct a recruitment process to hire deserving candidates for the various posts of Stipendiary Trainee/Security Guard. The company recently published the recruitment notice for the same on their official website to announce that it wants to hire capable candidates for vacant positions in their organization. There are 102 vacancies available in the organization for the above-mentioned post for which any qualified and skilled candidates can apply. Aspiring candidates can apply for the vacancy by submitting an online application form available through the website of the organization before the last date 12th September 2018. To know more important details about the available post such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, read the article below.
BARC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name of the Job||Stipendiary Trainee/Security Guard|
|Number of vacancies||102|
|Last Date to Apply||12th September 2018|
BARC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Name of the posts:
- Stipendiary Trainees Category – I – 26 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainees Category – II – 52 Posts
- Technician/B (Boiler Attendant) – 1 Post
- Sub officer/B – 1 Post
- Driver cum pump operator cum fireman/A – 3 posts
- Driver – 03 posts
- Security Guard – 09 posts
- Pharmacist/B – 01 posts
- Steno Grade – III – 01 posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 03 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply must have a B.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry) with a minimum of 60% marks/ Diploma in Engineering in the relevant disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks/+ 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy .
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected for this job on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurance Test, Advanced Test, Skills Test & Interview.
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be :
- Stipendiary Trainees Category – I: 18 to 24 years
- Security Guard/UDC: 18 to 27 years
- Technician/Pharmacist: 18 to 25 years
- Steno Grade – III: 18 to 30 years
Age relaxation for any candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a handsome salary of :
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I: 1st year – Rs.16,000/- & 2nd year – Rs.18,000/-
- Technician/B: Rs. 21,700/-
- Security Guard: Rs. 18,000/-
- Pharmacist/B: Rs. 29,200/-
- Steno Grade – III/Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 25,500/-
Application Fee: application fee :
- For Category-I: Rs.150/-
- For Category-II/Others: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST, PWD and Women category
Important Dates: Candidates can apply for the recruitment before 12th September 2018 in the prescribed application format.
Official Website: www.barconlineexam.in
Important Instructions to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Candidates need to open the website of the recruiting organization mentioned above.
- Before you apply, please click on the official advertisement for the post to determine your eligibility.
- If you’re eligible, click on the link to download the form .
- Fill the form correctly.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the BARC Recruitment process at the moment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.