BARC Recruitment 2018: The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is going to conduct a recruitment process to hire deserving & talented candidates for the various vacant positions of Medical/ Scientific Officer, Technician, Pharmacist in their prestigious organization. There are 13 vacancies available in the organization for the above-mentioned post for which any qualified and skilled candidates can apply. Job contenders should not let this sparkling opportunity go to waste. Aspiring candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the vacancy by submitting an online application form available through the website of the organization before the last date 25th January 2019. To know all the important information about this recruitment process such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, read the article below.
BARC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of the Job||Medical/ Scientific Officer, Technician, Pharmacist|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||25-01-2019|
BARC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/D – 03
- Medical/ Scientific Officer-C – 05
- Scientific Assistant-C – 01
- Technician/C – 02
- Pharmacist-B – 02
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply must hold 12th and/or Medical Radiography/ X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate/ D.Pharm/ MBBS/ M.D.S/ M.D./ DNB/ PG Degree in Medical Social Service with Medical and Psychiatric Social work from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected for this job on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, Screening Test, Personal Interview/ Skill Test.
Age Limit: Aspirants age should be in range 18-40 years (Post 1), 18-35 years (Post 2), 18-30 years (Post 3), 18-25 years (Post 4), 18-28 years (Post 5) as counted from. Age relaxation for any reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a handsome salary package of Rs. 67700/- (Post 1), Rs.56100/- (Post 2), Rs.44900/- (Post 3), Rs.29200/- (Post 4), Rs.25500/- (Post 5) per month.
Application Fee: The application fee is as :
- GEN/ OBC Category: Rs.500/- (Post 1,2), Rs.150/- (Post 3), RS.100/- (Post 4,5)
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women Category: NIL
- ExSM Women Category: NIL (Post 4,5)
Important Dates: Candidates can apply for the post by submitting online application form before 25-01-2019 in the prescribed format.
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates need to go through the website of the recruiting organization before applying so as to avoid any conflicts .
- Before you apply, please determine your eligibility.
- If you’re eligible, click on the link to download the form .
- Fill the form correctly with all the mandatory details.
- Upload signature & photograph in correct format & size and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the BARC Recruitment process at the moment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.