BHEL Recruitment 2018: The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is currently accepting applications from all eligible candidates for the Trade Apprentices posts. Job seekers should not let this opportunity go to waste. The organization recently published the job advertisement making the announcement for the requirement of candidates for the vacancies. The official notification states that there are a total of 529 vacancies for the post. Skilled and capable candidates can submit their applications in the online mode before 13th September 2018 for a chance at securing the position. Candidates should go through the below advertisement to get information about selection procedure, pay scale, application fee, etc before applying for the post so as to avoid any conflict in the future.
BHEL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||51|
|Last Date to apply||10th October 2018|
BHEL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
Post Wise Detailed Information:
- Fitter – 24
- Welder – 18
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance- 02
- Programming & System Administration Assistant – 02
- Mechanic Refrigeration & AC – 02
- Plumber – 02
- Carpenter – 01
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who wish to apply for this post should hold 10th with ITI from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age details: Candidates should be in the range of 18-27 years as counted from 13/10/2018. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the rules of the recruiting organization.
Selection Procedure: The organization will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance in Merit List and document verification.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will receive an attractive salary package per month.
Official Website: www.bheltry.co.in
Important Dates: Starting / Ending Date for the online application form is 10th October 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates looking to apply for the post should follow the given instructions.
- Visit the official website of the hiring organization i.e. www.bheltry.co.in
- Read the job advertisement for the vacancy before applying.
- If you are eligible, then click on the link to apply online.
- Fill your details like name, address, qualifications, experience, etc. as required in the form.
- Upload photograph and signature etc.
- Make sure that the information provided is correct before submitting the form.
- Submit online before 10th October 2018.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the BHEL Recruitment. Candidates should read the official notification about the recruitment from the official website of the recruiter. You are advised to check our website regularly for more updates on the recruitment process.