CG Police Recruitment 2018: We are glad to inform all the candidates who wish to work for the police that the Chhattisgarh Police has recently published a recruitment notification for a few vacancies. They have invited applications from all competent and qualified candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector, Subedar, Platoon Commander. This is a remarkable opportunity for all job seekers who possess the correct qualifications. Any eligible candidates can apply for the 655 vacancies available in the organization presently for this post. Any candidates interested in taking part in the recruitment process can submit the official application form online before the last date i.e. 25th September 2018.
CG Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Police|
|Name of the Job||Sub-Inspector, Subedar, Platoon Commander|
|Number of vacancies||655|
|Last Date to apply||25th September 2018|
CG Police Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Police
Name of the posts:
- Subedar – 25
- Sub-Inspector – 381
- Sub-Inspector (Special Branch) – 37
- Platoon Commander – 184
- Sub-Inspector (Finger print) – 08
- Sub-Inspector (Document under question) – 02
- Sub-Inspector (Computer) – 11
- Sub-Inspector (Telecommunications) – 07
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should hold Graduation Degree (Any subject/ PCM)/ BCA or B.Sc (CS)/ Diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years counted from 01-01-2018 according to the rules of the recruiter. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive salary package of Rs. 35,400/- per month for the job.
- The application fee for Gen/ OBC category candidates – Rs. 400/-
- The application fee for SC/ ST category candidates – Rs. 200/-
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Document Verification, Written test, Physical Test.
Official Website: www.cgpolice.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date for online application form is 25-09-2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the organization mentioned above.
- Click on the link to apply online for the job you want to apply for.
- The link will redirect you to an application form.
- Fill the application form carefully with all your required details like name,qualification, etc.
- Upload photograph and signature in the correct format.
- Submit the form online before the last date i.e. 25th September 2018.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the CG Police Recruitment process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly. The candidates should remember to read the official notification carefully before applying for the job.