CGPSC Recruitment: A great work opportunity for all the job hunter as a recruitment notification was propagated by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) . CGPSC has issued an advertisement regarding the posts of State Service Examination 2018. There are a total of 160 vacancies available for all the posts announced for which the organization is hiring skilled and capable candidates. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancy by filling the online application form through the official website of the recruiter and submitting it on or before the last date i.e. 5th January 2019 to have a fair chance of getting employed at the position. Find out more details regarding this recruitment process such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
CGPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Name of the Job||State Service Examination 2018|
|Number of vacancies||160|
|Last Date to apply||5th January 2019|
CGPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Name of the posts:
- Deputy District Magistrate – 03 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 09 posts
- Accounts Officer – 12 posts
- Superintendent(District Jail) – 03 posts
- District Commandant – 01 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer – 07 posts
- Assistant Registrar – 02 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 40 posts
- Excise Sub Inspector – 22 posts
- Deputy Registrar – 05 posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent – 14 posts
- C.G. Subordinate Accounts Service – 42 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates to be eligible for this recruitment must hold Graduation Degree from a recognized institute or university or board.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 21 – 30 years (for other posts), 21 – 28 years (for DSP post), 21 – 40 years (for CG post) as counted from 01-01-2018. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories candidates as per the recruiter rules.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their performance in the preliminary written exam, main written test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a handsome salary package of Rs. 56,100 (Post 1-7), Rs. 38,100/- (Post 12), Rs. 28,700/-(Post 8-10), Rs. 25,300/-(Post 11) per month.
Application Fee: The application fee for GEN/OBC category candidates is Rs. 400/- while the application fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC (NCL) candidates is Rs. 300/-.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date to submit the online application form is 05-01-2019.
Written Exam Date: 17-02-2019
Important Instructions to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment:
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the recruitment process should follow the instructions given here closely to apply for the job.
- Visit the website of the recruiter. i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Open the official notification and read it carefully before applying for the post to check the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the link to apply online for the job.
- Fill the application form correctly with your personal details as required correctly.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format and submit it before the last date i.e. 05-01-2019
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancies for the CGPSC Recruitment. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly.