Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2018: We are glad to bring the news about the latest recruitment by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission announced recently. The organization is going to conduct the State Service (Prelims) Exam 2018 to hire candidates for the various State Services posts available in their organization. There are a total of 160 vacancies to be filled in through the examination for which the organization wants to hire capable and competent candidates. Interested candidates who want to apply for the above vacancies can do so by filling the online application form from the official website of the organization and submitting it before the last date. The process for registration will be open from 07-12-2018 and will remain open till 05-01-2019. To know full details of the job like age limitation, Educational Qualification, Exam fees, Salary Details, etc. read the following article.
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||State Service (Prelims) Exam 2018|
|Number of vacancies||160|
|Last Date to apply||05-01-2019|
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Name of the posts:
- State Civil Services Deputy District General Administration Department – 03
- State Police Service Deputy Superintendent of Police (Police) Department- 09
- Chhattisgarh State Finance Service Accounts Officer Finance & Planning Department – 12
- Superintendent District Jail Home Prison Department – 03
- District Fighter, Urban Army Home Department – 01
- Commercial Tax Officer Commercial Tax Department – 07
- Assistant Registrar, Co-operative Institutions Co-operative Department – 02
- C.G. Subordinate Accounting Service Finance & Planning Department – 42
- Commercial Tax Inspector Commercial Tax Department – 40
- Excise Sub-Inspector Commercial Tax (Excise) Department – 22
- Deputy Registrar Commercial Tax (Registrar) Department – 05
- Assistant Jail Superintendent House (Prison) Department – 14
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree from a recognized university/ Institution.
Age criteria: Candidate’s age should be between 21 – 28 years to be considered eligible for the job. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as mentioned in the official notification for the vacancy.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of the written exam and merit list.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given attractive salary packages Per Month.
Application Fee: The application fee to be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking (Online) is:
- For Other candidates out of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 400
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates of Chattisgarh: Rs. 300
- Correction Fee: Rs.15
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date to submit the application form online is 05-01-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- The candidates have to fill an online application form to apply for the vacancy.
- Candidates should read the official notification published by the recruiter before applying.
- Visit the official website of the recruiter.
- Register as a new candidate.
- Login and fill the form with all your details.
- Submit the form online before the last date.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2018. To stay updated on any other announcements regarding these vacancies, check our website regularly.