Delhi High Court Recruitment: Job seekers would be interested in the information we have about the upcoming Delhi High Court recruitment notification inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the position of Jr. Judicial Assistant (Technical) that is currently vacant in their organization. There are 60 vacancies in the Delhi High Court for this post. This is a very good chance to work for a good government organization which the interested and eligible candidates should not miss. The application process will remain open till the last date for submission of online applications i.e. 23rd January 2019. Prospective candidates can find further details in the article below such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc. about the post before applying. Candidates should apply only after determining if they are eligible or not so that there are no inconveniences to either party involved in the future.
Delhi High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Name of the Job||Jr. Judicial Assistant (Technical)|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Last Date to apply||23-01-2019|
Delhi High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi High Court
Name of the posts:
- Jr. Judicial Assistant (Technical) – 60 vacancies
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should have BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Tech. (Computer Science) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by AICTE and/or institutions affiliated to recognized universities to be considered eligible.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 – 27 years as on the consideration date 01-01-2018 according to the rules of the recruiter.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive monthly salary as of 5th Level of Pay- matrix of 7th CPC by the recruiting organization.
Application fee: The fee is as:
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD – Rs.150/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of their performance in the personal interview.
Official Website: http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04 Jan 2019 from 10:00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23 Jan 2019 til 11:00 PM.
Important Instructions to Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the organization that is given above
- Click on the link to apply online for the vacancy.
- An application form will open.
- Fill all your information as per the instructions.
- Ensure that the information provided is correct before you submit the form.
- Submit the form and pay the fee before the last dates.
- Note: That is all the information regarding the Delhi High Court Recruitment process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly. The candidates should remember to read the official notification carefully before applying for the job.