Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018: We are glad to bring to you of a great chance of getting employed by a distinguished and esteemed organization as the Department of Atomic Energy is currently accepting applications from all eligible and competent candidates for the post of Scientific Assistant, Technician, UDC & Other vacancies. There are currently 36 vacancies in total for all the different posts. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies by submitting their online applications before 4th June 2018. Find out further details regarding the vacancies such as age limit, qualification requirement, etc. by reading the post below.
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Name of the Job||Scientific Assistant, Technician, UDC & Other vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||36|
|Last Date to apply||4th June 2018|
Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Atomic Energy
Name of the post:
- Scientific Assistant/ B (Civil) – 3 posts
- Scientific Assistant/ B (Electrical) – 2 posts
- Scientific Assistant/ B (Mechanical) – 2 posts
- Scientific Assistant/ B (Information Technology/ Computer Science) – 2 posts
- Technician/ B (Plumbing) – 3 posts
- Technician/ B (Carpentry) – 3 posts
- Technician/ B (Electrical) – 5 posts
- Technician/ B (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant) – 1 post
- Technician/ B (Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance) – 1 post
- Technician/ B (Draughtsman-Civil) – 1 post
- Assistant Security Officer/ A – 5 posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 6 posts
- Driver – 2 posts
Educational Qualifications: The candidates should have a Diploma in engineering (in the required fields)/ Graduation Degree/ 10th grade with a valid driver’s license (last post). Read the official notification for more details regarding each post.
Age details: Candidates’ age as on 04-06-2018 should be:
- For Posts 1 to 4: 18 to 35 Years
- For Posts 5 to 10: 18 to 25 Years
- For Posts 11 & 13: 18 to 27 Years
- For Post 12: 18 to 30 Years
Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Selection Procedure: The organization will select the candidates on the basis of a preliminary test, Advance test, Skill test and an interview.
- Scientific Assistant/ B – Rs. 35,400
- Technician/ B – Rs. 21,700
- Assistant Security Officer/ A – Rs. 35,400
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs. 25,500
- Driver – Rs. 19,900
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay:
- For Posts 1 to 4, 11: Rs. 150/-
- For Posts 5 to 10, 12, 13: Rs. 100/-
Official Website: www.dcsem.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date to apply is 4th June 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018:
Candidates looking to apply for the post should follow the given instructions.
- Visit the official website of the hiring organization
- Click on the link to apply for the job.
- Fill the online application form and submit before the last date.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment. Candidates should read the official notification from the official website of the recruiter before applying. You are also advised to check our website regularly for more updates on the recruitment process.