FSI Recruitment 2018: A new job advertisement has been liberated by the Forest Survey of India (FSI). It is a good chance for all job seekers to get employed at the Technical Associates and Website Developer . Candidates can apply for the 16 vacancies available currently in the prescribed application mode. The organization wants applications from all skilled and talented aspirants. The candidates who are interested in working at these posts and want to have a chance at getting this job can apply for the job by submitting an online application form from the website of the recruiter on or before the last date i.e. 16th October 2018. The contenders can read all the eligibility criteria and other additional information about the selection procedure, pay scale, application fee, etc. for the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 in the article below.
FSI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Forest Survey of India (FSI)|
|Name of Posts||Technical Associates and Website Developer|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last date to apply||16th October 2018|
FSI Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details:
Company name: Forest Survey of India (FSI)
Name Of The Posts:
- Technical Associates – 15 posts
- Website Developer – 01 post
Educational Qualifications: The aspirants must have education :
Technical Associates –>
(1) Post Graduate in any Science subject/ Forestry/ Environmental Science/ M.A. Geography/ B.Tech in IT/CS.
(2) Working knowledge of DIP / GIS.
(3) At least 06 months months experience in DIP/GIS related work in Forestry and other allied areas.
Website Developer –>
(1) Masters education in any subjects. Preference will be given to the candidates with Mass Communication qualification.
(2) Diploma or certificate course in web designing. Preference will be given to the candidates with MCA qualification.
(3) At least 01 Year experience in Web Designing.
Age criteria: Candidate’s age should be less than or equal to 30 years on the date of consideration. Age relaxation for any categories will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Selection criteria: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in the written test and Personal Interview.
Salary: The contenders who will get selected will be offered a good salary of Rs. 25,000/- + 20% HRA (post – 1), ₹ 25,000/- + 20% HRA(post – 2) per month.
Official Website: www.fsi.nic.in
Instructions to apply for FSI Recruitment 2018:
Apply by following the given steps:
- The aspirants have to visit the official website i.e. www.fsi.nic.in
- Read the official notification published on the website for the job.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with your personal details.
- Upload any documents if required
- Submit the form before the last date.
This is the information that we have with regard to the FSI Recruitment 2018. Please visit the official website for more future updates. Stay connected with us and keep sharing our posts daily.