Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018: We have brought a good news for candidates looking for good government jobs as the Gujarat Police recently announced a number of vacancies for the various posts of Constables & Jail Sepoy. This is a golden chance for all interested candidates. Qualified candidates can apply for the 6189 vacancies available in the organization after checking the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date through the organization’s website. Candidates can find further details in the article below such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc. about the post before applying.
Gujarat Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Police|
|Name of the Job||Constable & Jail Sepoy|
|Number of vacancies||6189|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
Gujarat Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat Police
Name of the posts:
- Unarmed Constable (Male) – 225 posts
- Unarmed Constable (Female) – 111 posts
- Armed Constable (Male) – 3551 posts
- Armed Constable (Female) – 1748 posts
- Jail Sipay (Male) – 499 posts
- Jail Sipay (Female)/ Matron – 55 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should have passed 12th grade from a recognized board.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 33 years on the consideration date. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in the examination and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
Official Website: www.police.gujarat.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the organization and click on the link to apply online for the job.
- An application form will open.
- Fill the application form carefully with all your details as required.
- Upload any required documents and submit the form before the last date.
That is all the information regarding the Gujarat Police Recruitment process. The candidates should remember to read the official notification carefully before applying for the job. To stay updated on any further developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.