Gujarat Police Recruitment: The Gujarat Police had published a recruitment article for the Constable & Jail Sepoys posts for which the admit cards are available now for download on the official website of the recruiter. As per the recruitment notice, there were 9713 vacancies in the organization for these posts. The last date to apply for the recruitment in the prescribed application format was 07-09-2018. The recruitment notification published earlier in the year invited applications from all skilled and qualified candidates. Candidates must download the Admit Card so as to take part in the recruitment test. Candidates can find out all the important details about the Gujarat Police Recruitment article such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
Gujarat Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Police|
|Name of the Job||Constable & Jail Sepoys|
|Number of vacancies||9713|
|Admit Card||Available for download|
Gujarat Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat Police
Name of the posts:
- Unarmed Constable (Male)- 2111 posts
- Unarmed Constable (Female) – 1040 posts
- Armed Constable (Male) – 4026 posts
- Armed Constable (Female) – 1982 posts
- Jail Sipay (Male) – 499 posts
- Jail Sipay (Female)/ Matron – 55 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must possess education till 12th class or its equivalent to be eligible for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Candidates’ age should be between 18 – 33 years to be considered as an eligible candidate. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of their performance in the written exam, personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given an attractive monthly salary package by the organization.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100
- For SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
Official Website: www.police.gujarat.gov.in
Important Dates: Candidates can now download the admit card from the official website of the organization.
Important Instructions to Apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- Visit the website of the organization.
- Open the official job notice and read it carefully.
- Click on the link to apply online.
- Fill the application form carefully with all your details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Download the admit card to appear in the recruitment test.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the Gujarat Police Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, prospective candidates should check our website regularly.