HPSC Recruitment 2018: We have some good news to share with all the job seekers looking for jobs in Haryana state as the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is recruiting various candidates for the posts of Tehsildar, Employment Officer, Excise & Taxation Officer. There are 166 vacancies available for which they are looking to hire capable and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply for the vacancy by filling the online application form from the official website of the recruiter. The candidates can apply as soon as possible for the vacancies to be considered as an applicant for the post. Find out more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
HPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Tehsildar, Employment Officer, Excise & Taxation Officer|
|Number of vacancies||166|
|Last Date to apply||As soon as possible|
HPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Name of the posts:
- HCS(Ex. Br.) – 48
- DSP – 07
- ETO – 11
- District Food and Supply Controller – 01
- Tehsildar – 18
- Asstt. Registrar – 07
- Asstt. Excise & Taxation Officer – 44
- Block development & Panchayat Officer – 19
- Traffic Manager – 02
- District Food & Supplies Officer – 04
- Asstt. Employment Officer – 05
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized college/ university to be considered eligible for the vacancy.
Age Limit: Only candidates who are between the age 21 -42 years (for others), 21-27 years (for DSP) as counted from the date 01-01-2018 can apply for the vacancy. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates that belong to reserved category as per the organizational rules.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of performance in the written examination , personal test , viva voce.
- For male candidates of General category of including dependent sons of Ex-servicemen of Haryana state and male candidates of reserved category of all other states – Rs. 1000/-.
- For female candidates of all categories of all states and male candidates of SC/ BC-A/BC-B/ ESM categories of Haryana state – Rs. 250/-.
- For Physically handicapped candidates of Haryana (with at-least 40% disability)- Nil.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a handsome salary of Rs.56,100/-(Post 1), Rs.9300-Rs.34,800/- with a pay grade of Rs. 4600/5400/-(Post 2,3,5-9,11), Rs.53,100/-(Post 4), Rs.44,900/-(Post 10) per month.
Official Website: http://hpsconline.in/
Important Instructions to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Visit the website of the recruiter.
- Read the official notification from the website before applying for the post.
- Click on the link to apply for the job.
- Fill the form with all your required details like name, qualification, experience, etc.
- Upload photograph and signature in the correct format.
- Submit it asap.
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancies for the HPSC Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for the job to know complete details about the job.