HPSC Recruitment 2018: The Haryana Public service Commission issued a recruitment notification recently for vacancies for the post of Naib Tehsildar. There are 70 vacancies available for the HPSC Recruitment for which the interested and eligible candidates looking for government jobs should apply for by filling the online application form. The last date for filling the application form is 15th May 2018. The candidates should go through further details regarding the eligibility criteria given below before applying for the vacancy.
HPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||HPSC|
|Name of the Job||Naib Tehsildar|
|Number of vacancies||70|
|Last Date to apply||15th May 2018|
HPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Public Service Commission
Name of the posts:
- Naib Tehsildar (Apprentice) – 70 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates interested in applying for the post must have a graduation degree from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written examination and the personal interview.
Pay Scale: A good salary package of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- along with a pay grade of Rs. 4600 per month will be given to the selected candidates.
Age Criteria: Candidates should be between 21 – 42 years of age as on 01-01-2018 to be eligible for this job. Age relaxation for other category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
- For male candidates of General category of Haryana State and all categories of other states – Rs. 500
- For all female candidates – Rs. 125
- For Male candidates of SC/BC/SBC/EBP(Gen.)/ESM categories of Haryana – Rs. 125
- For physically handicapped candidates (with 40% disability) of Haryana state – Nil.
Official Website: www.hpc.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply is 15th May 2018
Important Instructions to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Visit the website of the recruiter i.e. hpsc.gov.in
- Fill the online application form carefully with all the details.
- Fill the form before the last date. Upload scanned copies of any documents asked for.
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancy for the HPSC Recruitment. Check our website regularly for more updates on the recruitment. Candidates should also read the official notification carefully before applying for the vacancy.