HPSSC Recruitment: Himachal Pradesh Staff selection Commission (HPSSC) that is known for hiring meritorious, young and motivated candidates to pursue career in the this field, has recently advertised requirement of candidates for the Posts of Teacher, Assistant, Clerk, SI, Store Keeper.There are a total of 1724 vacancies available within the organization.All the unemployed candidates must read advertisement notification carefully and submit the application form before 08-02-2019 via online mode. To know various other details about the available posts such as the age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, read the article below before participating in the recruitment process.
HPSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Teacher, Assistant, Clerk, SI, Store Keeper|
|Number of vacancies||1724|
|Date of Interview||08-02-2019|
HPSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Staff selection Commission
Post-Wise Detailed Information:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts) – 292
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Non-Medical) – 107
- Junior cameraman – 09
- Publicity assistant – 14
- Warden – 01
- Special Educator – 09
- Publicity assistant – 09
- Statistical assistant – 11
- Manual assistant – 06
- Dark room attendant – 01
- Clerk – 05
- Accountant-cum-clerk – 01
- Senior Scientific/ Technical Assistant – 01
- Data entry operator – 01
- Fitter – 28
- Electrician/ Sub station attendant – 41
- Video film editor – 01
- Junior engineer (civil) – 12
- Junior engineer (elect.) – 51
- Electrician – 01
- Steno Typist – 08
- Assistant chemist – 01
- Technical superintendent – 11
- Store-Keeper – 07
- Junior basic trained teacher – 617
- Havildar instructor/ Quarter master havildar – 09
- Junior office assistant (accounts) – 07
- Junior officer – 05
- Laboratory Assistant – 05
- Junior scientific assistant – 04
- Company commander/ senior instructor/ Store officer/ centre commander – 04
- Sub inspector of police – 33
- Junior office assistant(IT) – 412
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess 10th with diploma in Photography/ Film editing/ ITI/ 12th and/or B.El.Ed./ DCA/ Graduation with D.Ed/B.Ed & TET/ Diploma or Degree in engineering/ Bachelor Degree or Master Degree from an accredited board/university/institute.
Age criteria: age of the candidate should be between 18-45 years (for other posts), 18-30 years (post 15,16), 18-35 years (post 23), 21-26 years (post 32) as on the date of the consideration 01-01-2018.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Test/ Skill tests/ Practical tests.
Pay Scale: A generous salary will be paid to the selected candidates as Rs.10300-34800/- plus grade pay of Rs.3200/3600/3800/4200/4350/4400/5350/- (post 1,3,6,8,13,17-19,23,28,30-32), Rs.5910-20200/- plus grade pay of Rs.1900/1950/2000/2400/2800/- (post 4,5,7,9,9-12,14,20-22,24-27,29,33), Rs.6400-20200/- .
Application Fee: The application fee is as:
- For General: Rs. 360/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC of H.P: Rs. 120/-
- For Ex-Servicemen of HP: Nil
Official Website: www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Important Dates: Candidates have to submit the application form online before 08-02-2019
Important Instructions to Apply for HPSSC Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website of the organisation i.e . www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Find the link for this post and open it
- After opening Fill the application form with all the detail asked
- Upload the required documents like signature, photograph, etc.
- Pay the fee and submit it after completing.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the HPSSC Recruitment process at the moment. To know more about any other posts like this , please visit our website regularly.