HPSSC Recruitment: Himachal Pradesh Staff selection Commission (HPSSC) that is known for hiring meritorious, young and motivated candidates to pursue career in the this field, has recently advertised requirement of candidates for the Posts of Teacher, Assistant, Clerk, SI, Store Keeper.There are a total of 1724 vacancies available within the organization.All the unemployed candidates must read advertisement notification carefully and submit the application form before 22nd January 2019 via online mode. To know more details about the available posts such as the age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, read the article below before participating in the recruitment process.
HPSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Teacher, Assistant, Clerk, SI, Store Keeper|
|Number of vacancies||1724|
|Date of Interview||22-01-2019|
HPSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Staff selection Commission
Post-Wise Detailed Information:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts) – 292
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Non-Medical) – 107
- Junior cameraman – 09
- Publicity assistant – 14
- Warden – 01
- Special Educator – 09
- Publicity assistant – 09
- Statistical assistant – 11
- Manual assistant – 06
- Dark room attendant – 01
- Clerk – 05
- Accountant-cum-clerk – 01
- Senior Scientific/ Technical Assistant – 01
- Data entry operator – 01
- Fitter – 28
- Electrician/ Sub station attendant – 41
- Video film editor – 01
- Junior engineer (civil) – 12
- Junior engineer (elect.) – 51
- Electrician – 01
- Steno Typist – 08
- Assistant chemist – 01
- Technical superintendent – 11
- Store-Keeper – 07
- Junior basic trained teacher – 617
- Havildar instructor/ Quarter master havildar – 09
- Junior office assistant (accounts) – 07
- Junior officer – 05
- Laboratory Assistant – 05
- Junior scientific assistant – 04
- Company commander/ senior instructor/ Store officer/ centre commander – 04
- Sub inspector of police – 33
- Junior office assistant(IT) – 412
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have 10th with diploma in Photography/ Film editing/ ITI/ 12th and/or B.El.Ed./ DCA/ Graduation with D.Ed/B.Ed & TET/ Diploma or Degree in engineering/ Bachelor Degree or Master Degree from an accredited board/university/institute.
Age criteria: Applicant’s age should be between 18-45 years (for other posts), 18-30 years (post 15,16), 18-35 years (post 23), 21-26 years (post 32) as on the date of the consideration 01-01-2018. Age relaxation will be given to reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
Selection Procedure: Selection Process will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Test/ Skill tests/ Practical tests.
Pay Scale: A handsome salary will be paid to the selected candidates as Rs.10300-34800/- plus grade pay of Rs.3200/3600/3800/4200/4350/4400/5350/- (post 1,3,6,8,13,17-19,23,28,30-32), Rs.5910-20200/- plus grade pay of Rs.1900/1950/2000/2400/2800/- (post 4,5,7,9,9-12,14,20-22,24-27,29,33), Rs.6400-20200/- plus grade pay of Rs.3050/- (post 15,16) per month.
Application Fee: The application fee is as:
- For General: Rs. 360/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC of H.P: Rs. 120/-
- For Ex-Servicemen of HP: Nil
Official Website: www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Important Dates: Candidates have to submit the application form online before 22-01-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for HPSSC Recruitment:
- Candidates should first read the official notification to check they are eligible or not.
- Interested aspirants have to fill the online application form from the official website of the recruiter.
- Fill the application form with all the correct information.
- Upload the required documents like signature, photograph, etc.
- Pay the application fee as given above and submit it before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the HPSSC Recruitment process at the moment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.