HSSC Recruitment 2018: All applicants who are in search of good government jobs would be interested in knowing that the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently published a job notice announcing requirement of various candidates in their organization for the posts of Sub Inspector & Constable. There are a total of 7110 vacancies in the organization for these posts for which all skilled and capable candidates can apply for. Any prospective employees can submit online applications available only through the official website of the recruiter till the last date after which no applications can be submitted. Candidates can find out all the important details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
HSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector & Constable|
|Number of vacancies||7110|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
HSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of the posts:
- Constable (Male) – 5000 posts
- Constable (Female) – 1147 posts
- Male Constable (GD – India Reserve Battalions) – 500 posts
- Sub Inspector (Male) – 400 posts
- Sub Inspector (Female) – 63 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have passed 12th for the post of Constable and Graduation for the post of Sub-Inspector to be eligible for the recruitment process.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test, Physical Measurement Test, and Physical Screening test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given an attractive monthly salary package of Rs 21700 – Rs 69100 (Post 1,2,3), Rs 35400 – Rs 112400 (Post 4 & 5).
Age criteria: Candidates age should be in between 18 – 25 years (Post 1 – 3) and 21 – 27 years (Post 4 & 5) on the date 01-04-2018 to be considered as an eligible candidate.
Application Fee: The application fee that has to be paid by the candidates is as follows:
- Post 1, 2, 3 – Rs. 100 (Male, Female (Non-Haryana Resident)), Rs. 50 (Female (Haryana Resident)), Rs. 25 (SC/BC of Haryana State – Male), Rs. 13 (SC/BC of Haryana State – Female)
- Post 4, 5 – Rs. 150 (Male, Female (Non-Haryana Resident)), Rs. 75 (SC/BC of Haryana State – Male), Rs. 35 (SC/BC of Haryana State – Male), Rs. 18 (SC/BC of Haryana State – Female)
- Ex-Servicemen of Haryana – No Charges
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- Visit the website of the organization given above.
- After opening the organization’s website, click on the link to apply for the job.
- The candidate will be asked to fill an online application form after clicking on the link.
- Fill out the form and upload any documents if asked for.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form before the last date.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the HSSC Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, prospective candidates should check our website regularly. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for the job to know complete details about the job.