HSSC Recruitment: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently published an employment notification inviting applications from all qualified candidates for the Turner Instructor, Electrician Instructor & Other vacancies. This is undoubtedly a marvelous opportunity to grab for every eligible candidate to get a chance to be employed by a government organization. There are 1007 vacancies for these posts in this organization. All the candidates in search of a good job change should apply online by submitting an application form on or before the last date i.e. 4th February 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read the official notification before they apply for the vacancy. The complete and comprehensive information regarding the recruitment is available on the official website. The interested persons must go through all the eligibility paragraphs in detail.
HSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Turner Instructor, Electrician Instructor & Other vacancies.|
|Number of vacancies||1007|
|Last Date to Apply||04-02-2019|
HSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of the posts:
- Turner Instructor – 61
- Fitter Instructor – 95
- Welder – 66
- Craft Instructor Stenography (Hindi) – 17
- Craft Instructor Stenography (English) – 20
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Instructor – 50
- Senior Instructor Hospitality – 03
- Food Production Instructor – 04
- Food & Beverage Service Instructor – 01
- Lab Attendant Food Production Instructor – 04
- Health Sanitary Instructor – 05
- Litho Offset Machine Minder Instructor – 03
- Desk Top Publisher Operator Instructor – 02
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Instructor – 44
- Electrician Instructor – 100
- Mechanic Electronics Instructor – 35
- Interior Decoration and Designing Instructor – 03
- Mechanic Consumer Electronics Instructor – 07
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Instructor – 03
- Sheet Metal Worker Instructor – 07
- Wireman Instructor – 35
- Millwright Mechanic – 32
- Millwright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronics) Instructor – 14
- Painter (General) Instructor – 20
- Plastic Processing Operator Instructor – 03
- Foundry man (Moulder) Instructor – 01
- Plumber Instructor – 36
- Instrument Mechanic Instructor – 05
- Mechanic Agriculture Machinery Instructor – 03
- Architectural Assistant – 04
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should have a Diploma (Engg)/ Degree (Engg/ Tech) with experience/ Degree (Hindi) with Typing knowledge to be eligible for this recruitment process. Please visit the official recruitment notice by the organization for complete details on same.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates applying for the vacancies should be between 17 – 42 Years. Age relaxation for any reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive monthly salary by the recruiting organization.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam, socio-economic criteria and interview.
- for post 1-9 and 11 own wards, application fee is Rs.150/- (GEN), Rs.35/- (SB/SC male), Rs.18/- (SB/SC female)
- for post 10 application fee is Rs.100/- (GEN), Rs.25/- (SB/SC male), Rs.13/- (SB/SC female)
- for ex-serviceman of haryana – NIL
Payment mode – Net Banking/ e-challan.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Important Dates: Interested candidates can apply before 04-02-2019 in the prescribed format from the organization’s website.
Last date to deposit the application fee is 07-02-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for HSSC Recruitment:
- The Application form has to be filled online from the website of the organization
- Click on the link to apply online for the job.
- Fill out the application form with complete details about yourself.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Pay the application fee for the recruitment process and submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the HSSC Recruitment process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy or any changes in the recruitment schedule in the future, be sure to check our website regularly. Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying for the vacancy.