IBPS Recruitment 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the detailed acknowledgment regarding IBPS SO Recruitment 2018.It has recently published a job notice announcing requirement of various candidates for the posts of Specialist Officers. There are a total of 1599 vacancies available for these posts for which all qualified and capable candidates can apply for. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 26-11-2018. It accepts online application through their official website for registration of the exam.Here we have assembled the complete information about IBPS PO vacancy details, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, recruitment notification, exam dates and much more.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1599|
|Last Date to apply||26-11-2018|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the posts:
- I.T Officer (Scale-I) – 219 posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I) – 853 posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I) – 69 posts
- Law Officer (Scale-I)– 75 posts
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)– 81 posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)– 302 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must hold a Graduation degree (Engg)/ Post Graduation in Relevant Discipline / Degree with MMS/ MBA/ PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM in any discipline from a recognized college/ university.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of an online test (pre + mains) and a personal interview for the candidates who will clear the written test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given an attractive monthly salary package.
Age criteria: Candidates age should be in between 20 – 30 years on the date 01-08-2018 to be considered as eligible. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Application Fee: The application fee is
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply for the recruitment process is 26-11-2018
Important Instructions to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- Visit the website of the recruiting organization i.e. www.ibps.in
- After opening the website, click on the link to apply for the job.
- First register yourself with all your details .
- Then candidate will be required to fill an application form after clicking on the link and also upload the documents asked.
- Pay the fee and submit the form before the last date.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the IBPS Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for the job to know complete details about the job.