ICDS Darbhanga Recruitment: Job seekers will be delighted to hear that Integrated Child Development Services has recently posted a recruitment notification announcing vacancies for the Anganwadi Helper, Anganwadi Worker in the organization. There are 705 vacancies available in the organization for the posts mentioned above for which the organization has invited applications from all eligible candidates. Interested candidates who want to apply for the above vacancies can do so by submitting an offline application form available from the official website before the last date i.e. 31st October 2018. Candidates can get all the important details about the ICDS Darbhanga Recruitment 2018 such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
ICDS Darbhanga Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Integrated Child Development Services|
|Name of the Job||Anganwadi Helper, Anganwadi Worker|
|Number of vacancies||705|
|Last Date to apply||31st October 2018|
ICDS Darbhanga Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: Integrated Child Development Services
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Anganwadi Helper – 354 posts
- Anganwadi Worker – 351 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have education till 8th/ 10th class to be eligible for these posts.
Age criteria: Candidate should be between 18 – 40 years as counted from to be considered eligible for the job. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the recruiter rules.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their performance in the merit list.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given an attractive salary package.
Official Website: www.darbhanga.bih.nic.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply for the offline application form is 31-10-2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for ICDS Darbhanga Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- Candidates should visit the official website of the organization to know complete details about the job.
- The candidates are required to fill an offline application form to apply for the vacancy.
- Click on the link for the form and download the application.
- Take a print out and fill the form carefully correctly with all the required details.
- Attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- Post the application form before the last date at the address mentioned below.
Address: Concerned ICDS, Darbhanga
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the ICDS Darbhanga Recruitment 2018. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly.