Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018: Job seekers would be interested in knowing that the Indian Air Force has recently posted a recruitment notification announcing vacancies for the Commissioned Officers (AFCAT/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry) for Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches in the organization. There are a total of 182 vacancies available for the mentioned posts in the organization for which all eligible candidates can apply for. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through the official website before 15th July 2018. Candidates can find out all the important details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Job||Commissioned Officers (AFCAT/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry)|
|Number of vacancies||182|
|Last Date to apply||15th July 2018|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Air Force
Name of the posts:
- AFCAT Entry – 42 posts
- NCC Special Entry
- Meteorology Branch – 24 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have graduation in any discipline.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of the AFCAT test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given an attractive monthly salary.
- For Flying Branch – Age Limit: 20 to 24 years. Upper Age Limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence is 26 years
- For Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical Branches) – Age Limit is 20 to 26 years
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply is 15th July 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- Visit the website of the recruiter that is mentioned above.
- Please read the official notification about the job before applying.
- Candidates can apply by filling the online application form from 16th June onwards.
- Fill the application form by clicking on the link and submit it before the last date.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the Indian Air Force Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for the job to know complete details about the job.