Indian Army Recruitment 2018: Aspiring candidates will be very happy to hear that the Indian Army has recently published a job notice announcing vacancies for skilled and capable candidates for the posts of Soldier (Technical, NA, GD, Tradesman, Clk/ SKT). There are various vacancies in the Indian army for the Soldier posts. Interested candidates can have an opportunity of joining the army by filling the online application form before 20th June 2018 and then attending the recruitment rally on the specified dates. Candidates who wish to take part in the rally can know more about the recruitment process like dates, qualification required, etc. by reading the article given below.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier (Technical, NA, GD, Tradesman, Clk/ SKT)|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||20th June 2018|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of the posts:
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have following qualifications for each of the posts:
- Post 1 – 10+2/ Intermediate
- Post 2 – 10+2/ Diploma (Engineering)
- Post 3 – 10+2/ B.Sc (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science)
- Post 4 – 10th Class
- Post 5 – 8th/ 10th Class
- Post 6 – 10th/ 12th Class
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be Minimum 17 Years and Maximum 23 Years to be eligible to be a part of the recruitment process.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of recruitment rally, document verification, medical examination and written examination.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a highly attractive package.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21st May 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th June 2018
- Dates of Recruitment Rally: 6th June to 15th June 2018
- Admit Cards Issue Date: 24th June 2018
- Date of Medical Exam: 07th July 2018
Important Instructions to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the Indian army Recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the recruiter as mentioned above.
- Read the official notification and all the details to determine whether you are eligible to participate in the recruitment process and to know other details about the recruitment.
- Fill the application form before the last date if you are eligible for the job.
- Attend the recruitment rally on the given dates.
That is all the information we’ve got regarding the Indian Army Recruitment process. The candidates should remember to read the official notification published by the organization carefully before applying for the job. To stay updated on all latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.