Indian Army Recruitment 2018: Indian Army has recently published a job notice announcing a requirement of skilled and capable candidates for the posts of Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clk/SKT, Tradesman). There are 145 vacancies in the army. Interested candidates can have an opportunity of joining the army by attending the recruitment rally on 22nd to 24th may 2018. Candidates who wish to take part in the rally can know more about the recruitment process by reading the article given below.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clk/SKT, Tradesman)|
|Number of vacancies||145|
|Dates for recruitment rally||22nd to 24th May 2018|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of the posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clk/ SKT
- Soldier Tradesman
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have following qualifications for each post:
- Post 1 – 10th or 12th Class
- Post 2 – 12th Class, Graduation
- Post 3 – 12th Class
- Post 4 – 10th or 12th Class
- Post 5 – 10th Class
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be Minimum 17 1/2 Years and Maximum 23 Years to be eligible.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of recruitment rally, document verification, medical examination and written examination.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a highly attractive package.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Dates for Recruitment Rally: 22-05-2018, 24-05-2018.
- Date for Documentation & Medical examination: 25-05-2018
- Date for Written Exam: To be Intimated through Admit Card.
Important Instructions to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the Indian army Recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the recruiter as mentioned above.
- Read the official notification and all the details to determine whether you are eligible to participate in the recruitment process.
- Attend the recruitment rally, along with complete documents on the given dates if you are eligible for the job.
That is all the information regarding the Indian Army Recruitment process. The candidates should remember to read the official notification published by the organization carefully before applying for the job. To stay updated on any further developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.