Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Indian Coast Guard is recruiting on 24 posts of MTS, Enrolled Follower/ Safaiwala/ Motor Transport Driver. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria details provided by ICG on its official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in. Likewise we have also given the details and conditions regarding the recruitment in the following paragraph. In this paragraph we have placed age criteria, application procedure, last date, number of vacancies, job location etc. details. Candidates in their own interest can check the following paragraph too. Applications will be filled in offline mode only.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Multi-Tasking Staff, Enrolled Follower, Safaiwala, Civilian Motor Transport Driver|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||specified below|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 12
- Enrolled Follower/ Safaiwala – 07
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver – 05
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 & 2: 12-03-2019
- Post 3: 11-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be 10th/ ITI pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam/ Personality Skill Test/ Trade Test, Physical Fitness test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/- (post 2), Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/- (post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates are asked to fill the application form in offline mode only.
- Form in the required format is available on the official webiste of ICG.
- Fill this form and attach the documents along with the application form.
- Finally, post the form at the following address: Post 1: “The Commander, Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair, Post Box No. 716, Haddo(PO), Port Blair – 744102, Andaman & Nicobar Islands” Post 2: “The Recruitment Officer, Indian Coast Guard Station Paradip, Opposite Port trust Admin Building, Badpadia Paradip-754142 ” Post 3: “The Commander, Coast Guard Region (East), Near Napier Bridge, Chennai – 600009 (TN)”
NOTE: Keep visiting official website regularly for more updates and news about recruitment schedule.