Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, Government of India has recently posted a recruitment notification for the various posts of SSC Officers(Logistics, IT, law) for which they want to hire highly skilled and hardworking candidates. There are presently 37 vacancies in the organization for the above mentioned post for which the interested candidates can apply for. The last date to apply for the vacancy is 5th Oct 2018. Candidates are advised to go through the below article before applying for the posts to avoid any conflicts in the future.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||SSC Officers|
|Number of vacancies||37|
|Last Date to apply||5th Oct 2018|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of the posts:
- SSC Officers(Logistics)- 20 posts
- SSC Officers (IT) – 15 posts
- SSC Officers(law) – 02 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply should hold B.E./ B.Tech degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the mentioned disciplines/Degree in law/MBA /B.SC /B.COM/M.tech(CSE) from a AICTE recognised educational institute with 60% marks.
Age Limit: Only candidates who are born between :
- SSC Officers (Logistics): Born between 02- 07 -1994 and 01-01- 2000.
- SSC Officers (IT): Born between 02- 07 -1994 and 01-01- 2000.
- SSC Officers (law): Born between 02- 07 -1992 and 01-07-1997.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in SSB interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive salary of Rs – 56,100 – Rs- 1,10,700 per month as per the Defence matrix.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date to apply for the vacancy is 5th Oct 2018
Important Instructions to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Open the official website of the organization i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the link provided on the website to apply for the job.
- It will open an application form that has to be filled for applying for the job.
- Fill the application form carefully with all your details as required and submit it before the last date.
That is all the information we have regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly. The candidates should remember to read the official notification carefully before applying for the job. The official notification for the vacancy can be found on the website of the organization.