Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, Government of India has recently posted a recruitment notification for the posts of Fireman (erstwhile Fireman Gr I & II) at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. There are presently 95 vacancies in the organization for the above mentioned post for which the interested candidates can apply for. The last date to apply for the vacancy is 15 days after notice. Candidates are advised to go through all the eligibility details mentioned below before applying for the posts to avoid any conflicts in the future.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Fireman (erstwhile Fireman Gr I & II)|
|Number of vacancies||95|
|Last Date to apply||15 days after notice|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of the post:
- Fireman (erstwhile Fireman Gr I & II) – 95 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who wish to apply for the vacancy should have completed their education till Matriculation/ it’s equivalent.
Pay Scale: A handsome salary will be given to the selected candidates.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years to be eligible for the post.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date to apply for the vacancies in the Indian Navy is 15 days after notice.
Important Instructions to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy in the Indian Navy by following the given steps.
- Go to the website of the recruiter.
- Click on the link for applying online for the vacancy.
- It will take you to the online form you need to fill to apply for the vacancy.
- Fill the form carefully with your complete and correct details as any incorrect details can lead to the cancellation of the application.
- Upload any documents demanded by the organization in the correct format and size.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment process. To stay updated on any further developments regarding the vacancies in the organization, please check our website regularly. Candidates who want to apply for the job should also remember to read the official notification as published by the organization.