Indian Navy Recruitment : A sparkling work opportunity for all the job hunters who wish to join the Indian Armed Forces will be happy to hear that they have an opportunity as Indian Navy, Ministry of Defense, Government of India is recruiting various talented and skilled contenders for the posts of Commission Officer (PC/SSC). There are presently 102 vacancies currently available in this prestigious organization for which they are looking to hire capable and eligible candidates. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancy by filling the online application form from the official website of the recruiter before the last date which is 1st February 2019. To know more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. aspirants are requested to go through the article given below so as to avoid any future conflicts.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Commission Officer (PC/SSC)|
|Number of vacancies||102|
|Last Date to apply||01-02-2019|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Post – Wise Vacancy Information:
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) – 12
- General Service (GS)/ Hydrography Cadre – 30
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] – 28
- Electrical Branch [ General Service (GS)] – 32
Educational Qualifications: The minimum educational qualification that an applicant should have in order to be a fair candidate for these posts is Graduate Degree in Engineering from a certified college or university.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 02-01-1995 to 01-07-2000 to meet the age criteria for the vacancy. Age compensation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the organizational policies.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their performance in the SSB Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive an attractive monthly salary of Rs.56100 – Rs.110700/- per month.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply for this recruitment process is 01-02-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment :
- Visit the official website of the recruiter i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Open the official notification for the vacancy from the website and read it carefully. It contains all the important information regarding the recruitment.
- Click on the apply link to apply online for this vacancy.
- Fill the form with your complete details as required.
- Upload the signature and photograph in the prescribed format and submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancies for the Indian Navy Recruitment. To stay updated on various developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly.