IPPB Recruitment 2018: All candidates looking for good government jobs will be delighted to hear that the India Post Payments Bank Limited has invited applications from all eligible candidates for a lot of vacancies in their organization for the posts of Officers in Scale IV, V, & VI. There are a total of 18 vacancies available in the organization for which the organization is looking to hire hardworking candidates. Candidates should first read the official notification to determine if they are eligible and only then apply for the vacancy. Any interested candidates can apply for the vacancy by filling the online application form by logging on the official website of the recruiter before 10th July 2018. You can find out more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
IPPB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Post Payments Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Officers in Scale IV, V, & VI|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||10th July 2018|
IPPB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post Payments Bank Limited
- Chief Manager (Central Processing Center) – 01 post
- DGM (Accounts) – 01 post
- AGM (Regulatory Reporting) – 02 posts
- Chief Manager (Procurement) – 01 post
- Chief Manager (Book Keeping & Accounting) – 03 posts
- Chief Manager (Administration) – 01 post
- AGM (Internal Audit) – 01 post
- DGM (Back Office Operations) – 01 post
- Chief Manager (Retail Products) – 01 post
- Chief Manager (Merchant Products) – 01 post
- Chief Manager (Public Relations) – 01 post
- AGM (Sales Reporting) – 01 post
- DGM (Legal) – 01 post
- DGM (Operational Bank and Fraud) – 01 post
- DGM (Regulatory Compliance) – 01 post
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have a Graduation degree from any stream like Commerce/Law or M.Com. with relevant experience to be considered eligible for the vacancy.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 29-50 years (for Chief Manager), less than 45 years (for AGM), and not more than 55 years old (for DGM). Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their performance in the Assesment, Group or Online test, and personal interview.
Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay the following application fee.
- For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs 750
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 150
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a handsome salary of Rs 50030 – Rs 59170 for Group IV, Rs. 59170 – Rs. 66070 for Group V, Rs 68680 – Rs 76520 For Group VI Posts.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply for the job is 10th July 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for IPPB Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- All candidates should read the official notification from the website before applying for the post.
- All the candidates have to fill an online application form to apply for the job.
- Log on to the website of the recruiter i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in to fill the application form.
- Click on the link to ‘apply online’.
- Fill out the form and upload scanned copies of any required documents.
- Complete the form by paying the application fee and submit the form before the deadline.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the IPPB Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments in the recruitment process, check our website regularly.