ITBP Recruitment 2018: We are glad to inform you that the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, a reputed government organization to work with, has recently published a recruitment notification for a few vacancies. They have invited applications from all qualified and competent candidates for the posts of Specialist Doctor and GDMO. This is a remarkable opportunity for all job seekers possessing the suitable credentials that they should not let pass. Any eligible candidates can apply for the 42 vacancies available in the organization presently for this post. Any candidates interested in taking part in the recruitment process have to attend the walk in interview on 29th October 2018 at 09:00 hrs. Candidates should also check other details about the Recruitment process such as qualification required, age limit, application fee, etc. by reading the article below before filling the application form.
ITBP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Doctor, GDMO|
|Number of vacancies||42|
|Last Date to apply||29th October 2018|
ITBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Name of the post:
- Specialist Doctor – 07 posts
- GDMO (General Duty Medical Officers) – 35 posts
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates who want to apply Must have a medical qualification from a recognized Institute or University.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected completely on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Age Criteria: The candidates should be less than or equal to 67 years as counted from to be eligible for this post.
Application fee: There is no application fee for this recruitment process.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected will get an attractive handsome salary of Rs. 85,000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 75,000/- (Post 2) per month.
Important Dates: The date for walk in interview is 29-10-2018 at 09:00 hrs.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Important Instructions to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who wish to apply for the job can do so by following the given steps.
- Candidates are requested to go through the official website of the hiring organization i.e. www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Read the official notification to know all the details it contains about the vacancy.
- Attend the walk in interview on 29th October 2018 at 09:00 hrs.
- Carry the original as well as photocopy of all the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification of the recruiter.
- Candidates are also requested to carry the application in the plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied with minimum three choices for place of posting.
- Also carry 5 recent passport size photographs.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the ITBP Recruitment process. To get the latest updates on the vacancy, keep visiting our website. Candidates should read the official notification very carefully.