Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018: Golden chance for candidates looking for good government jobs in law as the Madhya Pradesh High Court recently announced a number of vacancies for the posts of District Judge. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the 28 vacancies by submitting the online application form on or before the last date which is 30th May 2018 through the organization’s website. Candidates can find further details in the article below such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc. about the post before applying.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Job||District Judge|
|Number of vacancies||28|
|Last Date to apply||30th May 2018|
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of the posts:
- District Judge – 28 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should have practiced as an advocate.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 35 to 45 years as on 01-01-2018 according to the rules of the recruiter. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 51,550 – 63,070 per month for the job.
- The application fee for unreserved category candidates – Rs. 1000
- The application fee for reserved category candidates – Rs. 800
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date to apply for the vacancy is 30th May 2018
Important Instructions to Apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the organization mentioned above and click on the link to apply online for the job.
- An application form will open.
- Fill the application form carefully with all your details as required.
- Upload a photograph and your signature and any other documents in correct format if asked during the filling of the application form.
- Submit the form before the last date.
That is all the information regarding the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly. The candidates should remember to read the official notification carefully before applying for the job.