MAHUD Recruitment: All the job contenders would be interested in the information about working with a distinguished government organization, Municipal Administration , Housing and urban development Department , that provides a positive work environment for its employees. The organization has recently advertised requirement of candidates for the vacant posts of Revenue inspector,sanitary inspector,computer operator,LDC. There are 152 vacancies available within the organization for the post mentioned above for which all the skilled and talented candidates can apply for. The candidates who are interested and meet all the eligibility criteria can submit the offline application form for the vacancy before 10-02-2019. Candidates should check the complete criteria before reporting for the recruitment process. To know more important details about the available posts such as the age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, read the article below before participating in the recruitment process.
MAHUD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Municipal Administration , Housing and urban development Department|
|Name of the Job||Revenue inspector,sanitary inspector,computer operator,LDC|
|Number of vacancies||152|
|Date of Interview||10-02-2019|
MAHUD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Municipal Administration , Housing and urban development Department
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
2. Revenue Officer: 04 posts
3. Section Officer Grade-1 (Civil): 21 Posts
4. Section Officer Grade-1 (Mechanical): 01 Post
5. Revenue Inspector/ Assistant Revenue Officer/ Revenue Supervisor: 9 Posts
6. Sanitary Inspector/ Male Health Supervisor: 24 Posts
7. Assistant Revenue Inspector: 3 Posts
8. Lower Division Clerk: 7 Posts
9. Computer Operator: 19 Posts
10. Draughtman Grade-II: 1 post
11. Jamandar: 2 posts
12. Chowkidar cum Sweeper: 2 Posts
13. Peon: 18 Posts
14. Driver: 40 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have the qualification of Bachelor in Civil Engineering (BE/B Tech) /Diploma in /Mechanical Engineering /Graduate with Sanitary Inspector Course or equivalent/Graduates who have completed a course of Computer Concepts (CCC) IDOS + Windows + MS Office + Multimedia + Internet) from a Central/State recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Candidate should be less than or equal to 38 years (All Others Posts) and 30 years(Revenue Officers).
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam followed by the personal interview.
Pay Scale: A generous salary per month will be paid to the selected candidates as per the norms.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 600/- that belong to the General category and Rs. 400/- for the SC/ST category.
Official Website: manipur.gov.in
Important Dates: Candidates have to submit the application form before 10-02-2019
Important Instructions to Apply for MAHUD Recruitment:
- Contenders must log on to the official website i.e. manipur.gov.in
- Find the link to download the form .
- Fill the application form with all the mandatory details as required.
- Pay the application fee and attach the documents in the correct format.
- Post the form at the mentioned address.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the MAHUD Recruitment process at the moment. To know more on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.