MPHC Recruitment : We are having an excellent news regarding the MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification. Madhya Pradesh High Court is planning to hire the applicants for number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Grade – III. The total number of vacant seats are 49 vacant posts . Interested and qualified candidates can apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date which is 14th December 2018 through the organization’s website i.e.www.mphc.gov.in. Job seekers are advised to download the online application form from the official website available now.
MPHC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Grade – III|
|Number of vacancies||49|
|Last Date to apply||14th December 2018|
MPHC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Grade – III – 49 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should possess a Graduation degree with diploma in Computer application and Typing test passes /CPCT score card from a recognized board or university or institution.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 35 years (for male) and 18 to 45 years (for female)as on 01-12-2018 according to the rules of the recruiter. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Selection criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and typing test and CPCT score.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid between Rs 19500 to Rs 62000. per month for the job.
- General/ and all candidates: The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000.
- Reserved/Ph candidates: The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 800.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date to apply for the vacancy is 14th December 2018
Important Instructions to Apply for MPHC Recruitment :
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- You should visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.mphc.gov.in
- click on the link to apply online for the job.
- An application form will open.
- Fill the application form carefully with all your details as required.
- Upload a photograph and your signature and any other documents in correct format if asked during the filling of the application form.
- Submit the form before the last date.
That is all the information regarding the MPHC Recruitment process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly. The candidates should remember to read the official notification carefully before applying for the job.