MPPSC Recruitment 2018: All applicants in search of good government jobs in Madhya Pradesh state would be very glad to hear that the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published a job notice inviting applications from all eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Associate Professor in their organization. This is a remarkable opportunity to find work with a reputable government organization. There are a total of 32 vacancies in the organization for the post mentioned above. The organization wants to hire talented and highly qualified candidates, details of which can be found further in the article. Any prospective employees who want to be a part of the organization can submit the online applications before 31st July 2018 and be a part of the recruitment process. Candidates can find out all the important details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
MPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Associate Professor|
|Number of vacancies||32|
|Last Date to Apply||31st July 2018|
MPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the posts:
- Associate Professor – 32 vacancies
Educational Qualifications: The candidate wishing to apply for the vacancy must hold a Post Graduate Degree with Ph.D. in the concerned subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given the following package of Rs 37400 – Rs 67000 along with a grade pay of Rs 9000 per month.
Age criteria: Only candidates who are less than 65 years old will be considered as eligible. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter. Please refer to the official notification for further details.
Application Fee: The application fee to be paid is as follows:
- For the SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates of Madhya Pradesh – Rs 250
- For candidates belonging to all other categories and to other states – Rs 500
- Candidates also have to pay an additional fee as the Portal fees; for details about the same, please refer to the official notification.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply for the vacancy is 31st July 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- Candidates should go to the official website of the organization.
- After opening the organization’s website, download the official notification and read it carefully.
- To apply, click on the link given for online application.
- Fill the form, and upload any required documents, photograph or any other similar items asked for.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the MPPSC Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, prospective candidates should check our website regularly. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for the job to know complete details about the job.