NIRT Chennai Recruitment: All the job aspirants would be happy to hear about this great work opportunity as National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai has released a recruitment notification announcing vacancies for the posts of Project Technical Officer (PTO), Technician & Other vacancies on Contractual basis. They have invited applications from all hard-working and talented candidates for the 575 vacancies available for the posts mentioned above in this prestigious organization. The last date to apply for the vacancies is 13th to 27th February 2019 by attending the walk-in-interview on desired date and time. The candidates are advised to please go through each and every detail regarding the eligibility criteria before applying so as to avoid any kind of conflict in the future. Find out more details about the Recruitment such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article given below.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Name of the Job||Project Technical Officer (PTO), Technician & Other vacancies on Contractual basis|
|Number of vacancies||575|
|Last Date to Apply||13 to 27-02-2019|
NIRT Chennai Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
Name of the posts:
- Scientist C – 23
- Project Technical Officer – 69
- Project Assistant – 46
- Project Technician III – 161
- Data Entry Operator – 23
- Project Technician II – 161
- Driver-cum-Mechanic – 23
- Multi Tasking Staff – 46
- Senior Project Assistant – 23
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply must have qualification as:
- MBBS, MD/DNB/MPH/MAE with experience – post 1
- Graduation/ PG (Relevant Discipline) – post 2,3
- 12th Class, DMLT, B.Sc with experience – post 4
- 12th Class, Typing Knowledge with experience – post 5, 9
- High School, 12th Class, DMLT, B.Sc with experience – post 6
- 10th Class with Valid driving license, experience – post 7
- High School or equivalent – post 8
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 25 – 40 years as per the post requirement. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per the rules and regulations.
Selection Criteria: Based upon the performance in the their personal interview aspirants will be selected.
Important Dates: Candidates have to attend the walk in interview between 13 to 27-02-2019.
Important Instructions to Apply for NIRT Chennai Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to visit the official notification so as to get the complete recruitment details.
- Attend the walk in interview on the desired date as mentioned above.
- Aspirants are requested to carry the the original documents along with them at the time of interview.
Note: This is all the information regarding the NIRT Chennai Recruitment process. The applicants must visit our website regularly for more updates and changes in the recruitment schedule.