NLU Delhi Recruitment 2018: We have some good news to share with all the job seekers as the National Law University, Delhi has invited applications for the various posts of Legal & Social Work Fellow from all qualified and capable candidates. There are 30 vacancies available in the University for which the skilled and eligible candidates can apply for by filling the offline application form. The last date for acceptance of the application form is 31st May 2018. Given below all are the details regarding the vacancies that you need to know before applying for the post.
NLU Delhi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Law University, Delhi|
|Name of the Job||Legal & Social Work Fellow|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||31st May 2018|
NLU Delhi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Law University, Delhi
Name of the posts:
- Legal Fellow – 20 posts
- Social Fellow – 10 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates require following qualifications to be able to apply:
- For post 1: Candidate should be Registered as a practicing advocate & have an experience of 1 year of practicing at trial court level
- for Post 2: Candidate should have an M.A (Social Work/ MSW/ PG (Helping Professions/ Social Science/ Humanities) & 1-year experience
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test and an interview.
Pay Scale: A monthly salary of Rs. 30,000 will be given to the selected candidates.
Official Website: www.nludelhi.ac.in
Important Dates: Last date is 31st May 2018
Important Instructions to Apply for NLU Delhi Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Visit the website of the recruiter.
- Click on the link for the job you wish to apply for.
- Download the application form from the site.
- Fill the form in your own handwriting and attach photocopies of any documents asked by the organization.
- Send the form to the given address so that it reaches on or before the last date as any forms that reach the University officials after 31st May 2018 will not be considered.
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancies for the NLU Delhi Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for the job.