ONGC Recruitment: All people looking for good government jobs will be happy to hear that the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited is currently recruiting candidates in their organization for the posts of Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Security Supervisor & Other vacancies. There are presently 737 vacancies available in the organization for which the organization is looking to hire capable and skilled candidates to fill the available positions. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancy if they match the profile by submitting the online application form from the organization official website on or before the last date i.e. 20-02-2019. To know more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Security Supervisor & Other vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||737|
|Last Date to apply||20-02-2019|
ONGC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Name of the posts:
A – II Level
- Technical Assistant GD.III(Chemistry) – 19
- Assistant Technician (Civil) – 07
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 38
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 19
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – 25
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 20
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – 02
- Assistant Technician (Production) – 132
- Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 24
- Assistant GD.III (Transport) – 03
- Assistant GD.III (Material Management) – 01
- Security Supervisor – 11
A – I Level
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – 12
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 76
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) – 13
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production) – 100
- Jr.Assistant Technician (Cementing) – 11
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) – 23
- Junior Assistant Technician (Machining) -13
- Jr.Assistant Technician (Welding) – 14
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Survey) – 04
- Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle Operations) – 04
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch operations) – 27
- Jr Slinger cum Rigger – 04
- Pharmacist Grade-IV (Allopathy) – 17
- Nurse GD.IV – 01
- Jr.Assistant (Material Management) – 27
- Jr.Assistant (Accounts) – 18
- Jr.Assistant (P&A) – 29
- Jr.Assistant (Steno English) – 01
- Jr.Assistant (Official Language) – 01
W – I Level
- Junior Health Attendant – 03
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should hold Diploma (Mechanical/ Petroleum Engg) ,Post Graduate Degree (Chemistry),Diploma (Electrical Engg) & have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor , High School/ 10th Class with
relevant certificates/Diploma (Relevant Discipline) from a recognized university/ board/ institute to be eligible.
Age Limit: Any candidate who wants to apply for the vacancy should be between the age group of :
- For A2 & A1 level posts – Maximum 30 years & Minimum 18 years
- For W1 level posts – Maximum 27 years & Minimum 18 years
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of their performance in the written exam followed by the personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a good amount of salary by the recruiting organization.
Application fee: There is no application fee
Official Website: www.ongc.in
Important Dates: The last date to receive the application via offline mode is 20-02-2019
Important Instructions to Apply for ONGC Recruitment:
Interested candidates who wish to apply should follow the instructions given below :
- Log on to the website of the hiring organization.
- Open the application form from the website.
- Fill the application form with all required details like name, qualification, etc.
- Upload the copies of the credentials demanded in the form in correct format.
- Submit it before the last date.
Note: That is all we have regarding the vacancies for the ONGC Recruitment. To know more on any other developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly.