OPSSB Recruitment 2018: The OPSSB (Odisha Police State Selection ) has announced recently for the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Civil Constables, Constables. There are a total of 3743 vacancies for the above post. As per the schedule, the registration process for the same will begin from July 4 and will continue till July 26, 2018. Desired candidates who want to appl for Civil Constables, Constables post, should check eligibility criteria and should be aged between 18 to 23years . The candidates are requested to please go through each and every detail before applying so as to avoid any kind of discrepancy afterwards. Find out more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
OPSSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Police State Selection|
|Name of the Job||Civil Constables, Constables|
|Number of vacancies||3743|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2018|
OPSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Police State Selection
Name of the posts:
- Constables (MALE) – 2021 vacancies
Educational Qualifications:Candidates who want to apply must have passed class 10th from a recognized University/ Institute to be considered eligible.
2. Civil Constables – 1722 vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply must have passed class 12th from a recognized University/ Institute to be considered eligible.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be of 18 years old and maximum should be of 23 years old as on 01-01-2018 according to the rules of the recruiter. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST, OBC (Non-Creamy layer),PWD,PH Candidates.
Pay Scale: :The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as per the rules and regulations.
- Basic Pay : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 /-
- Grade pay : Rs. 4,000 /-
Selection Criteria:Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Physical measurement/physical efficiency test, driving test,skill test, medical examination ,written test and interview.
Application Fee: application fee for GEN/OBC IS RS.150/- and the reserved category is exempted from fees.
Official Website: opssb.nic.in
Important Dates: Interested candidates can apply before 26th July 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for OPSSB Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for these posts can do so by following the given procedure :
- OPSSB will receive The Application form offline.
- View the official advertisement for the recruitment from the website to know all the important details before applying.
- Eligible And Interested Candidates have to send their Application form in prescribe format Along With All The Relevant Documents to the address given below before the last date of application .
- Send Application form in prescribe format Along With All The Relevant Documents
- After which pay the application fee and submit it before the last date. Postal Address : “At Concerned Commandant of the Battalions”
Note: That is all the information regarding the OPSSB Recruitment process. The applicants must visit our website regularly for more updates and changes in the recruitment schedule