PNRD Recruitment 2018:New recruitment has been liberated by the Panchayat & Rural Development Department for the 05 Posts of Communication Manager, Capacity Building Manager, Master Trainer. The Candidates who are skilled and capable will be selected by the organization for these 05 Posts. The candidates who are interested must apply for this job by submitting their offline application form on or before the last date. For more details about the recruitment, candidates must go through the complete article given below.
PNRD Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Panchayat & Rural Development Department|
|Name of the Posts||Communication Manager, Capacity Building Manager, Master Trainer|
|Number of Vacancy||05|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon|
PNRD Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Position:
Post-Wise Detailed Information:
- Communication Manager – 01
- Capacity Building Manager – 01
- Master Trainer – 01
- Training Coordinator – 01
- Assistant Accounts and Administrative Coordinator – 01
Candidates looking for this job should hold Graduation Degree (Honours)/ Post Graduate Degree/ Master Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized board/ University/ Institute from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age of the candidates should be less or equal to 35 years (for Post- 1,4,5), 40 years (for Post- 2,3) as per counted from the 1-04-2018.
Contenders looking for this job are going to be selected for on the basis of their performance in written exam, Interview/ Personality test.
Attractive salary packages will be given to the selected candidates of Rs. 48,000/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 42,000/- (Post 3), Rs. 30,000/- (Post 4), Rs. 32,000/- (Post 5) Per month.
Candidates must go through the official advertisement to know about the Application fee.
Last date of submitting the offline application form is 24-04-2018.
Official Website: www.mis.wbprd.gov.in
Instructions to Apply for PNRD Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates looking for this job must visit the official website from the link given below.
- Now click on the advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Read the instruction carefully and download the application form.
- Now fill the form with all valid details that are demanded in the application form.
- Attach all the documents that are requested in the application form.
- Finally, Post the application form at the address of the organization from the link given below.
ISGP Programme, Panchayats & Rural Development Department, West Bengal, Millennium City IT Park, Tower – II, 3rd Floor (Unit D), DN – 62, Sector – V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
So this is the complete information about the new recruitment from the PNRD for 05 Posts of Communication Manager, Capacity Building Manager, Master Trainer. For more details, candidates must go through the official advertisement.