Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2018: Good news for all the job seekers looking for good government jobs as the Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat – Rajya Sabha Television (RSTV) recently announced various openings in their organization for the posts of Assistant Producer, Reporter, Senior Anchor, Executive Editor, & Other Vacancies. There are 43 vacancies available for which they will be hiring hardworking, extremely skilled and qualified candidates. Candidates looking to apply for the job can do so by submitting the offline application form available through their website before 21st May 2018. To know more details about the vacancies such as the eligibility criteria, detailed post list, age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, read the article below.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Producer, Reporter, Executive Editor, & Other Vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||43|
|Last date to apply||21st May 2018|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat – Rajya Sabha Television (RSTV)
Name of the posts:
- Executive Editor – 01 post
- Executive Producer (Input) – 01 post
- Associate Executive Producer (Input) – 01 post
- Head of Graphics – 01 post
- Senior Anchor – Hindi (News and Current Affairs) – 01 post
- Senior Anchor – English (News and Current Affairs) – 02 post
- Senior Anchor – English (Economy, Finance & Business) – 01 post
- ConsultantProgrammes (English) – 01 post
- Consultant-Programmes – (Hindi) – 01 post
- Consultant- Promos and Fillers – 01 post
- Consultant-News (Hindi) – 01 post
- Senior Assistant Editor- (English News) – 01 post
- Senior Producer – Hindi News – 01 post
- Senior Guest Coordinator – 01 post
- Chief Researcher – 01 post
- Social Media Expert- 01 post
- Web Developer – 01 post
- Producer (Copy) – (Hindi) – 02 post.
- Producer (Copy) – (English) – 02 post.
- Correspondent – 02 post.
- Copy Editor (New Media) – 01 post.
- Video Editor – 01 post.
- Senior Reporter – 01 post.
- Senior Researcher – 01 post.
- Technical Executive (Broadcast) – 03 post.
- Electrician – 01 post.
- Assistant Producer – 09 post.
- Reporter – 01 post
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Diploma/ Degree in the related field of the job for which they wish to apply. Refer to the official notification published by the organization for further details regarding each post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected completely on the basis of their performance in the skill test and personal interview.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 58 years old.
Pay Scale: Candidates will earn a monthly salary of Rs.2,00,000/- (post 1), Rs.1,50,000/- (post 2), Rs.1,25,000/- (post 3, 4), Rs.1,20,000/- (posts 5 – 10), Rs.1,08,000/- (post 11), Rs.90,000/- (post 12), Rs.84,000/- (post 13), Rs.75,000/- (Posts 14- 16), Rs.60,000/- (posts 17 – 20), Rs.54,000/- (post 21), Rs.48,000/- (posts 22, 23), Rs.40,000/- (posts 24, 25), Rs.30,000/- (posts 26,27).
Official Website: www.rstv.nic.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply is 21st May 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Open the website mentioned above.
- Click on the link to apply for the job you wish for from all the listings.
- Download the application form from the link.
- Fill the application form in your handwriting with all your details.
- Send the form to the given address before the last date.
Address: Joint Director (Admn.), Rajya Sabha Television, 3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium, Annexe Building, New Delhi-110001
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment process. Before applying, all the candidates should read the official notification carefully. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.