RBI Recruitment 2018: All applicants in search of good government jobs would be excited to hear that the Reserve Bank of India has recently published a job notice announcing that they will be holding a recruitment process to hire various candidates in their organization for the posts of Legal Consultant. There are a total of 06 vacancies in the organization for the post for which all qualified and competent candidates can apply for. This is a golden opportunity which the eligible candidates should not miss. Candidates can apply on same by submitting their application form online on or before the last date. Candidates can find out all the important details about the RBI recruitment such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Legal Consultant|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of the posts:
- Legal Consultant (Grade F) – 02 vacancies
- Legal Consultant (Grade C/D) – 04 vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Candidate to be eligible for this post should hold Bachelor Degree in Law/ Master’s Degree/ Ph.D in Law from a recognized university/ institute/ board.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of their performance in the personal interview.
Age criteria: Candidates Should be in range of 45-55 years (Post 1), 30-45 years (Post 2) as counted from 01-09-2018. However, age relaxation will be given to the candidates that belong to the reserved category as per the recruiter rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given an attractive handsome salary per month. For more details on same please visit the official notification on the recruiter’s website.
- Application fee for the candidates that belong to GEN/ OBC is Rs. 600/-
- Application fee for the candidates that belong to ST/SC/PH is Rs. 100/-
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- Visit the official website of the organization in order to apply for the job i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- After opening the organization’s website, click on the link provided for the job.
- Fill the application form with all the required details as asked like name, qualification, experience, etc.
- Upload photograph and signature in the correct format.
- Submit the form online before the last date i.e. 5th October 2018.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the RBI Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, prospective candidates should check our website regularly. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for the job to know complete details about the job.