RBI Recruitment 2018: Reserve Bank of India has released an official employment notification inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Specialist Officer (Grade B) on a contract basis. There are a total of 60 vacancies in the Reserve Bank of India for this vacancy. The organization invites online applications for appointment at the above-mentioned post in the Reserve Bank Of India. The last date for submission of applications is 7th September 2018. Eligible and interested candidates should carefully read the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can find further details in the article below such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Officer (Grade B)|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Last Date for applying||7th September 2018|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of the posts:
- Specialist Officer (Grade B) – 60 vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should an MBA (Finance), M.Stat, PG Degree/ Diploma, CA/ ICWA with relevant experience to be considered eligible.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive monthly salary per month by the recruiting organization.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of their performance in the Online exam (Preliminary and Mains) and personal interview.
- For Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 850/- (Including intimation charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For Staff: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Dates: Candidates have to fill the form before 7th September 2018 for having a chance at getting employed.
Important Instructions to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the organization mentioned above
- View the official advertisement for the recruitment from the website before filling the application form.
- Click on the link for applying online for the vacancy.
- Fill all your Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the RBI Recruitment process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.