RBI Recruitment 2018: This is to inform you all about the new recruitment from Reserve Bank of India. There are a total of 60 posts for Specialists for which they want skilled and capable candidates. Interested and eligible Candidate can apply for this post by submitting an online application form. The candidates must submit their online application form on or before the last date 7th September 2018. For further details about the RBI Recruitment 2018, candidates must go through below advertisement to get information regarding the application fee, selection procedure, salary offered, and much more.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Number of Vacancy||60|
|Last date to Apply||7th September 2018|
RBI Recruitment 2018 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
Division Name: Reserve Bank Of India
Name of the posts:
- Finance – 14
- Data Analytics – 14
- Risk Modelling – 12
- Forensic Audit – 12
- Professional Copy Editing – 04
- Human Resource Management – 04
Educational Qualification: Aspirants willing to be the part of this organization should hold PG Degree in English/Economics/Commerce/MBA(Finance)/PGDM/M.Sta/CA/ICWA/PG Diploma/Master’s Degree in Human Resource/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age Limit: The candidate age should be in the range of 24-34 years as per counted from the 01-08-2018.
Relaxation in age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per organization rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates for this job will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Salary offered: Candidates will get attractive salary packages of Rs. 35,150 – 62,400/- per month.
- The application fee for GEN/OBC category: Rs 850/-.
- The application fee for ST/SC/PH category: Rs 100/-.
- The application fee for the staff of RBI is exempted.
Important Dates: Last date for submitting the online application form is: 07/09/2018.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Instructions to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- Must go through the official advertisement before applying.
- Fill all the required details like name, address, qualification details, experience details etc in the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Submit the form online before 07/09/2018.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding RBI Recruitment process at the moment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.