RBI Recruitment 2018: The Reserve Bank of India has recently published an employment notification for the recruitment of qualified candidates for the Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Officer & Assistant Librarian vacancies. This is undoubtedly a marvelous opportunity for every eligible individual, a chance to be employed by a government organization that every candidate should grab. There are various vacancies for these posts. All the candidates in search of a good job change should apply online on or before the last date i.e. 9th August 2018. The registration process is open to all qualified candidates form 19th July 2018 onwards. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read the official notification & should then apply for the vacancy. The complete and comprehensive information regarding the recruitment is available on the official website i.e. www.rbi.org. The interested persons must go through all the eligibility paragraphs in detail.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Manager, Assistant Manager, Legal Officer & Assistant Librarian|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||9th August 2018|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of the posts:
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’ – 06
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ – 08
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade ‘A’ – 04
- Legal Officer In Grade ‘B’ – 09
- Assistant Librarian In Grade ‘A’ – 03
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with relevant experience (Post 1), Master Degree (Post 2), Bachelor’s Degree in Law with relevant experience (Post 4), Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science, Master Degree with relevant experience (Post 5) to be eligible.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates applying for the vacancies should be between 21-35 Years (post 1), 21-30 Years (post 2, 3), 25-40 Years (post 3), 32 Years (post 4) as on the date 01-07-2018. Age relaxation for any reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid an attractive monthly salary by the recruiting organization.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will have to clear the personal interview.
Application Fee: Application fee to be paid by all the candidates is as follows :
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 600
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100
Payment Mode: Online (Credit/ Debit card)
Official Website: www.rbi.org
Important Dates: Interested candidates can apply before 9th August 2018 in the prescribed format. Date of the exam is 1st September 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- The Application form has to be filled online from the website of the organization – www.rbi.org
- Before applying, view the official advertisement for the recruitment to know all the important details.
- Then Click on the link to apply online for the job.
- Fill out the application form with complete details about yourself.
- Upload photo and signature in the Prescribed Size and Format.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the RBI Recruitment process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy or any changes in the recruitment schedule in the future, be sure to check our website regularly.