RBI Recruitment: Aspiring job seekers will be very happy to hear that Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an official employment notification inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Officers (in Grade C). There are a total of 61 vacancies in the Reserve Bank of India for this vacancy. The organization invites online applications from the aspirants at the above-mentioned post in the Reserve Bank Of India. The last date for submission of applications is 8th January 2019. Eligible and interested candidates should carefully read the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can find further details in the article below such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Officers (in Grade C)|
|Number of vacancies||61|
|Last Date for applying||08-01-2019|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Post-Wise Detailed Information:
- Bank Examiner/ Supervisory Manager – 20
- Analyst – 10
- Accounts Specialist – 05
- IT Examiner/ IT Analyst/ Auditor – 10
- System Administrator – 07
- Project Administrator – 03
- Network Administrator – 03
- Web Designer – 01
- Behavioural scientist – 01
- Legal Specialist – 01
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should hold Bachelor or Master Degree in CS/IT/EC Engineering or MCA/CA/ICWA/PG Degree in Economics or Commerce/MBA/PGDBA/PGPM/Master’s Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Commerce/ Economics/ Quantitative Eco or Finance/ Degree in Law/ PG Degree in So. Sci./ Psychology with Diploma in NLP to be considered eligible for this vacancy.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid a handsome monthly salary package per month by the recruiting organization. Please visit the official notification by the recruiter for more details on same.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Screening/ Shortlisting, Personal Interview.
Age Criteria: Candidates should be between 25-35 years as counted from 01-12-2018. However, age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the recruiter rules.
Application Fee: The application fee is as follows:
- For Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Staff: Nil
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Dates: Candidates have to fill the form before 08-01-2019 via online mode for having a chance at getting employed.
Important Instructions to Apply for RBI Recruitment:
- Go to the official website of the organization as mentioned above.
- View the advertisement for the recruitment from the website before filling the application form.
- Click on the link for applying online for the vacancy.
- Fill all your details as required and do ensure the information provided is correct.
- Upload photograph and signature in the correct format.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the RBI Recruitment process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.