RITES Recruitment: Rail India Technical and Economic Service announced Job notification to hire candidates for the position of Sr. System architect, Assistant Manager. The candidates are requested to apply for the 06 vacancies available in the organization in offline mode filling the application form. The last date to apply is 19th Dec 2018 after which no application will be considered for recruitment. The comprehensive information regarding the procedure is given in the application form.T he candidates are advised to please go through each and every detail before applying so as to avoid any kind of discrepancy afterward. Find out more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
RITES Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Name of the Job||Sr. System architect, Assistant Manager|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||19/12/2018|
RITES Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service
Name of the posts:
- Sr. System architect – 01 vacancies
- System analyst- 01 vacancies
- Assistant Manager – 03 vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply must have passed Graduation degree i.e. BE/B.TECH IN IT/CS/ECE from a recognized University/ Institute to be considered eligible .
Age Limit (as on 01/06/2018.): The age of the candidate should be less than or equal to 40 years .
Pay Scale: :The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 50,000 – Rs 1,60,000 as per the rules and regulations.
Selection Criteria: Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Official Website: www.rites.com
Important Dates: Last date of online registration 19/12/2018
Important Instructions to Apply for RITES Recruitment:
Interested candidates who want to apply for these posts can do so by following the given procedure :
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- The Candidates have to apply through offline mode
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to download the form available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- The applicants details,photo and signature have to be uploaded in the Prescribed Size and Format.
- Take Printout of your Application form and send the Hard Copy of Documents to the Address Given Below : Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana On or Before 19/12/2018.
Note: This is all the information regarding the RITES Recruitment process . The applicants must visit our website regularly for more updates and changes in the recruitment schedule.