SBI Recruitment 2018: We have some good news to share with all the job seekers looking for good government jobs as the State Bank of India (SBI) is recruiting various candidates for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer (HR Specialist, Internal Communication Specialist, Banking Supervisory & Other Vacancies). There are 13 vacancies available for which the organization wants to hire capable and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply for the vacancy by filling the online application form from the official website of the recruiter before 2nd June 2018 to be considered as an applicant for the post. Find out more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to apply||2nd June 2018|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of the posts:
- HR Specialist (Recruitment) – 02 posts
- Internal Communication Specialist – 01 post
- Banking Supervisory (Specialist) – 03 posts
- Defence Banking Advisor (Army) – 01 post
- Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces) – 01 post
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 05 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have MBA with specialization in HR / PGDM with specialization in HR (post 1), MBA/ Post Graduate/ Degree in Marketing/ Mass Media/ Finance/ Commerce (post 2), retired in the rank of Lieutenant General or above/ ADGP or above/ Brigadier or Major General (for other posts).
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the following age criteria:
- For post no 1: 32 Years – 35 Years
- For post no 2: 27 Years – 35 Years
- For post no 3: 55 Years – 65 Years
- For post no 4 & 5: Less than 62 Years
- For post 6: Less than 70 Years
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of performance in the personal interview.
- The application fee for post 1,2 – Rs. 600
- There is no application fee for other posts.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 32 lakhs per annum (posts 4, 5) and Rs. 21 lakhs p.a. (Post 6). Please refer to the official notification for further details.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply is 2nd June 2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Visit the website of the recruiter.
- Read the official notification from the website before applying for the post.
- Go to the careers section of the website.
- Click on the link for the post you wish to apply for.
- Fill the form, pay the fee and submit it before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancies for the SBI Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for the job to know complete details about the job.